Miss Beth





I am Beth McAvoy the Owner and Director of Charger Child Care, Inc. I earned an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education over 40 years ago. Since then I have worked in many centers from very small to very large, in every capacity from cook to director.
My dream of owning and operating my own center has come true. Charger Child Care was born, January 21, 2008, which also happens to be our youngest son’s birthday!
My husband, Audi, and I have been married for over 39 years. We have three grown children; two sons and a daughter and daughter in-law and two beautiful little granddaughters!
Our family moved to Orion in November of 2000. Before that, Audi was in the USAF and we traveled a little. We lived in Biloxi Mississippi, Fairbanks Alaska, Washington D.C., and Rochelle Illinois. During that time I worked in a variety of styles of child care centers and have seen how differently they can be. I have learned from the different styles of centers from around the U.S.A. and have taken all the best ideas to create Charger Child Care, Inc.



Popular posts from this blog