Hi, I’m Darci McLaughlin. I am Charger Child Care’s Assistant Director and I am also the teacher of the 2 – 3 year olds. I have been with Charger Child Care since September 2011.

I graduated from Cambridge High School and then attended Black Hawk College for two years, and graduated with my Associate Degree in Early Childhood Development. 
In 2008 I moved to the Sherrard area, and in 2009 I married Doug McLaughlin. In 2011 we bought a house in New Windsor where we currently live with our two children.
I started working in child care in 2008. Since then I have worked with infants, toddlers and school age children, both as a teacher and an assistant director. I enjoy the busyness of the classroom and environment, and meeting all of our local families.

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Beth